28 March 2011

This will be the start of a good Salesforce Experience

Hello Guys! I've been in the consulting industry for 5 1/2 years and counting and started working as a .NET developer but later on switched to cloud development using Force.com technologies and now a certified developer and a future advance salesforce developer. I have been wanting to create a blog for quite sometime to share my experiences and tips, both nice and annoying during my career transition from OOP to cloud. This will not be a typical blog in which informations are copy and pasted from documentation as I want people to study on their own and uses this blog for workarounds and suggestions. From here on, I will try to update this blog and share my knowledge, some my real life use cases, designs and approaches I did to some of my projects.

Hope everybody, specially those that are new to the technology, benefits from this.


No comments:

Post a Comment